Set among the trees & forest, this custom built, 2 level home offers cul de sac benefits, bucolic setting, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Kitchen, FDR, spacious Living & Family rooms, loft above the garage, plus 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom downstairs, kitchen & living room, and a workshop below. ... updated Furnace, AC, ducting, updated roof in 2012, Electric vehicle charger, dual pane windows, fireplace in living room, over looking deer trails & wildlife. Close to Lake Berryessa, access to Hwy 80, RV parking ... over 2500 sf of peaceful & tranquil living ... take a peak today.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Public Sewer,Sewer Connected
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Formal Room
- Electric,Inside Area,Inside Room
- Breakfast Room,Laminate Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Other
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Propane. Central.
- 1. Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Covered,Garage Facing Front,RV Access.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Cul-De-Sac,Greenbelt,Other. Court,Cul-De-Sac,Greenbelt,Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Stefan Jezycki, Engel & Volkers
Agent Cell Phone: 707-738-2945
Agent License: 01199662 Office License: 01976469 Office Phone: 7079271050
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.